Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Love My Work As A Hypnotist!

I absolutely love my job as a Hypnotist, the love to help clients with issues and problems during Hypnosis sessions and helping people get rid of their stresses and worries by making them laugh as a Stage Hypnotist because as we all know 'Laughter IS The Best Medicine'... and I am really looking forward to the next show that I am appearing in 'Naughty Night Out' (www.nno.com.au), it will be so much FUN and I am working very hard on getting the videos together from the entertainers, the website is really looking great (www.nno.com.au), and we are expecting a very good crowd for our first two shows at Twin Towns and Runcorn Tavern!!! Why not book YOUR tickets NOW!!! Go to www.nno.com.au and remember it's NOT for 'prudes' or those that are easily offended!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment