Sunday, April 26, 2009

Had Hypnosis Therapy Clients Today... Offered Part In BIG SHOW!

I had Hypnosis Therapy clients today... I see clients for all sorts of issues and problems, and to see them go away happy and rid of their issues or problems means so much to me! I have been blessed with a skill that can be used for so many GREAT things, to make people laugh, to rid people of their long standing issues and problems, to help them believe in themselves, plus much more... It also helped me in many ways, 'The Power Of The Mind' that is to get me away from my very rough and tough surroundings whe I was younger, the mind is an amazing thing and we can do much much with it... so NEVER believe that you can't do anything, always believe that YOU CAN, I am living proof that you CAN achieve 'anything' that you put your mind to!!!

I have been asked to team up with some great entertainers, real leaders in their fields to do a show called 'NAUGHTY NIGHT OUT'... it's for 18+ only and will be a night to remember, the three other performers are: 'PRICASSO', the world's only penile artist!... 'SANDY GANDHI', Australia's most easterly indian!... 'MAGICIAN SIMON HEART', in his new 'barely magic' act!...and of course myself, 'HYPNOTIST MARK ANTHONY'... Australia's Naughtiest Hypnotist!... keep logging onto their website at: http://www.nno.com.au/

TODAY'S QUOTE:
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
William Arthur Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment