Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Taken Out For A Surprise Dinner!

I had a client today for Stop Smoking and the Hypnosis Therapy clients can sometimes be a bit draining because you take on all of their issues before you can help them... So it was a nice surprise to go home at the end of the day and be taken out to dinner... I was taken for a thai meal in a place called Surfers Paradise, it's a small restaurant and the food is excellent and tonight was no exception!

Then I was taken to a place called Max Brenner (http://www.maxbrenner.com/) which is a FANTASTIC concept, it's a 'chocolate' restaurant!!! Pretty much everything is chocolate, and they have just opened one up in Surfers Paradise... I had a chocolate waffle, strawberries, ice-cream and a coffee, it was 'delicious'! Then I went home, chilled out for a while, wrote the show for my Mount Isa trip and am now ready to go! :)

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Men do less than they ought, unless they do all they can.
Thomas Carlyle

No comments:

Post a Comment