Friday, April 24, 2009

Went To A Hypnotist Show!

I had a client today for Hypnosis Therapy, and then I went to a Hypnotist show this evening at a place called Twin Towns... Yes, I went to another fellow Hypnotist's show!!! :)

His name is Peter Powers, and his show is very funny... he has a cruel sense of humor, BUT... he calls himself the 'Wicked Hypnotist'... so if you ever get a chance to see him make sure that you do... I like to watch other hypnotist shows, not to steal any ideas but because I have a lot of respect for them all... there is no need to hate each other just because you're in the same field as another entertainer, there's plenty of work out there when you look for it, sometimes you have to look harder than other times but it's out there! :)

I am going to put a Motivational or Inspirational quote on my blog pages every day, so be sure to keep coming back.. here's today's! -

"Inspiration and genius--one and the same". Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment