Thursday, April 23, 2009

Working Hard On My Stop Smoking Seminars!

I have been very, very busy swatting up on all of my information to do with Stopping Smoking using my 'SIMPLYEASY' method... When I do something I like to make sure that I do it to my best ability, and to make sure that I am putting in as much effort as I can to achieve MAXIMUM results for my clients... so I prcatice and practice and practice to get those results, BUT... the great thing about putting in so much effort is that I then have time to spend with my family and friends when and how I want. One of my favourite quotes of all time is:
BEHOLD THE TURTLE, HE MAKES PROGRESS ONLY WHEN HE STICKS HIS NECK OUT!

In simple terms: If you want to achieve ANYTHING in life, it first starts by STICKING YOUR NECK OUT and TAKING A CHANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment