Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Clients All Day Today!

I arrived at my office early this morning ready for my day of clients... Do yourself a favor, if you ever sell your desk in your office or home, make sure that you have your new one first!!! I sold my desk in my office about 3 weeks ago, expecting my new desk the following day, but I have only just today found out that my desk won't be here for another 3 days. Meanwhile, everytime I have a client I have to apologise for my papers being in a pile on the floor, so I have learnt the hard way, not to take the word of somebody who says that it's ok to sell my furniture today because the new furniture will be there tomorrow!!!

My clients went well, one was for more motivation to be able to converse with other people at functions, parties etc, one was for Stop Smoking, one for a fear of needles and one was for sexual issues, all went away feeling much better... the joys of being a Hypnotist! :)

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Dreams are the touchstones of our character.
Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment