Sunday, May 10, 2009

SAVE MY GARDEN!

I decided that I would take a day off today, so no clients, no shows, no NOTHING... why? Because that's the wonderful thing about being your own boss... YOU CAN! :) Although I took the day off, the phone still had to be answered, and I don't nind my friends calling me on a day off. The weather was FANTASTIC and I sat out in the garden and just watched the sun come up and go down! We have a few problems with our Husky dog at the moment, she has this habit of lying all over our flower beds, and no matter how many times she gets told off she still does it when we aren't around... so, if you have any good tips for us about keeping a dog off of the flowerbeds, PLEASE TELL!!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one. Henry D. Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment