Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In Perth For Shows With Sexpo

I arrived in Perth yesterday to set up for my 'HYPNAUGHTY' shows. I have been doing the shows at Sexpo for 18months and I have a lot of fun with them. The volunteers are usually open minded which always helps with the show... The shows seem to go down very well and it's usually 4 days of getting together with other entertainers such as Russell Gilbert, Miss Suzi Q, Pricasso and a cast of other GREATS! The only thing that I had to come away without was my lovely wife, she's at home at the moment because she's too pregnant to fly, but I will have to make do with hanging out with Pricasso as I am sharing an apartment with him!!! (not like that, it's 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, and I'm a married man)!!!
QUOTE OF THE DAY: The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook.
William James

No comments:

Post a Comment