Monday, May 11, 2009

New Show Is Coming Along GREAT!

The world of entertainment is such a fantastic world! You get to meet so many wonderful and fascinating people... I have had the pleasure in meeting entertainers that I admire and adore from shows that I have heard of and seen, so when I meet them in person it makes me very, very happy... it's something to be able to tell the grandkids when they eventually come along! If you ever go to see a show of any kind that's featuring your favourite entertainer, why not ASK if you can see them after the show and get a photograph done, because I can tell you, that sometimes IF YOU ASK, YOU GET, and to have those photographs on your wall or in an album for the rest of your life is a real PLEASURE...

Our new show is going to feature entertainers that I truly admire and feel honored to work alongside ie: PRICASSO, the only penis artist in the world... SANDY GANDHI, Australia's Most Easterly Indian, and a very funny and naughty lady... and SIMON HEART, a classic magician... if you ever want to watch a GREAT film featuring the mesmerising classic magic, you MUST watch THE PRESTIGE, it's one of the best films that I have ever seen!

Anyway, our new show is now up on the internet, take a look, and if you live in Australia, watch out for it in YOUR town: NAUGHTY NIGHT OUT, http://www.nno.com.au/

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer.
Marcia Wieder

No comments:

Post a Comment