Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Hypnosis Therapy Client!

I had a client today, and I have been seeing this client on an ongoing basis, not because we haven't had any results, but because this particular client is a professional sports person... and MOST very successful sports persons have either a sports therapist in some way, because the therapist can help them tap into their mind and fully focus and concentrate on the job at hand (their sports game)... The sports person 'has to be' completely 'In The Zone' and have the 'MIND SET' of a winner or else they won't be any good to themselves or anybody else, and I mean that in a nice way... Because unless they are in the right 'MIND SET' they aren't going to win very many games! The session went very well and I will see him again next month.

I then went to look at a couple of offices, as I have just found out that the office I am in at the moment is due to go under a full refurbishment which will affect my Hypnosis Sessions with my clients too much, and I don't like anything that affects the results that I want with my clients!

So, if YOU are a sports person and want to achieve MUCH BETTER results in your chosen sport, why not email me for more info: mark@hypnotist.com.au

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.
Lanston Hughes

1 comment: