Thursday, May 14, 2009

REFUSED Membership Because I Am Also A STAGE HYPNOTIST!!!

It frustrates me SO much when I hear many psychologists and 'hypnotherapists' putting down the 'ART' of 'STAGE HYPNOSIS'!!! I have worked very hard for many, many years perfecting my art of stage hypnosis AS WELL as treating clients one-on-one for Hypnosis Therapy, I have appeared on many top TV channels, radio stations, newspapers and so on, ALWAYS pushing the wonderful things that Hypnosis can help people with on a serious side, so the people o the board probably have benefitted on many times by my appearnces on those channels!!!... and through all of my hard work guess what a small minority of board members for a certain Hypnotherapy organisation have decided to do? They have decided between them to REFUSE ME A MEMBERSHIP TO THE ORGANISATION FOR 'also' BEING A STAGE HYPNOTIST!!!!??%%&@$#

Now I don't know about you but I think that is called 'DISCRIMINATION' is it not, YES IT IS!!!

I have approached them on many occasions asking them to put it in writing but they just don't bother to spend 5 mintes to do so... I wonder why! What makes it worse is that one of their board members used to talk to me on a weekly basis telling me how much he appreciates and understands that if it wasn't for 'STAGE HYPNOTISTS' hypnotism wouldn't get half the recognition that it gets! (he then asked me to do a stage show with him!!!!!!!!!!!)... Surprisingly though, he hasn't spoken to me since they refused me membership....hmmm!

I am pusuing it further but te moral of the story is... if ever you get refused memebership to any organisation because 'the board members' don't like the fact that you're doing something that 'only they' don't like... STAND UP FOR YOURSELF, 'don't be bullied by them' and take it further if you have to, especially when you are 'entitled' to be a member of a group in your chosen field!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Look to be treated by others as you have treated others.
Publius Syrus

No comments:

Post a Comment